[SAO Comic Anthology] Asuna's SECRET

ZeHaffen has asked me to prepare the first post so that he could learn the ropes. He should be posting the other chapters himself for convenience sake.

Anyway, let's start off the with a cute Kirisuna story. This is one of those stories that I wouldn't mind being canon. :3

Any feedback is appreciated.

-Gsimenas

* * *

Hey, ZeHaffen here. I put a lot of effort into this, but seeing as this is my first time ever typesetting I make no promises on the quality. I like to think I did a pretty good job, but if there's anything I've done wrong or anything you'd like to see from future releases feel free to mention it in the comments.

In the spirit of Kawahara-sensei (even though he didn't write this), I feel the need to write a couple apologies. The first is for the size of the images on the blog, some of the text may be hard to read. If that's the case, you can always open the image itself to read it, as the full-size versions are much larger. Apology number two is for the small watermark on each image, it's to help prevent this from being copied and ported to manga hosting sites without crediting us. I tried to make them small and out-of-the-way, but I know that it might not be enough for some people and I'm sorry for that.

To make up for this, I made a .zip of the manga so it's easier to read. Feel free to download it from here.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this story as much as Gsimenas and I did. Let us know what you thought about it.

-ZeHaffen

* * *

Mttblue has decided to help us finish the project. Though, he bought the anthology himself as he wanted to redo the scans for better quality. Using the opportunity, I decided to tweak the translation a bit here and there while we were at it. So, please enjoy both better scans and an improved translation.

-Gsimenas (2018-01-31)

New Credits

Mangaka: Shinozuka Atsuto
Raw: Mttblue2
Translation: Gsimenas
Editing: ZeHaffen, 1caiser
Redrawing, Cleaning, Typesetting: Mttblue2

Old Credits

Mangaka: Shinozuka Atsuto
Raw: Takazuki
Translation: Gsimenas
Editing: ZeHaffen, 1caiser
Typesetting: ZeHaffen


Alternative versions:


N/A


Asuna's SECRET




















N/A

7 comments:

  1. Thank you both for the effort you put into thia! Short but sweet^^

    Though I am of the opinion you can stretch the watermark visible vertically on the side, as long as it doesn't interfere with the illustration why shouldn't it be seen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. into that*..my mobile writing doesn't improve, it seems..xD

      Delete
  2. A PDF for a manga? Lol... Just put it in a zip file like everyone else, sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alright, I put one up for you. I left the PDF up too, but there's a .zip file now as well.

      Delete
  3. The only thing I really want to say about this (Besides thanking you for your hard work)? Poor Lisbeth -x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a very well done short story! thanks for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisbeth was the one who crafted that knife huh?

    ReplyDelete